Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dear Santa: My Indie Author Wish List

Dear Santa:

K. S. Brooks with Santa
Photo Credit: EPS, Lowell, MA
Pay no attention to that menorah behind me. It’s nothing more than a fancy candelabra. Honest.

I’ve been a good girl. Hmmm. Can you be more specific as to the parameters you use to base your “naughty or nice” evaluation? I’m a little sketchy on that.

In any case, I’ve worked really hard this year. I managed to turn out 4 published titles, and all the marketing/publicity work that goes with them. That’s why I’ve finally given in to writing you this letter. I’m a little tired at this point. So I’m hoping you will be a stand-up kind of jolly dude and bring me what I want for Hanu…kuh…ristmas. Yeah, I meant Christmas. I noticed I’m developing a stutter…I think it’s all the stress.

To read the rest of my article, please go to IndiesUnlimited.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment