Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Bit Late

Okay, so this post is a bit late. Clearly I’ve been slacking again. Here’s a list of things I’m going to try to accomplish and/or be better at this year.

#1 – I will try harder not to stab someone when they blurt out completely useless information while I’m trying to concentrate on my writing.

#2 – I’ve learned my lesson about creative license and won’t use “matters of homeland security” as an excuse not to have dental work done. I apologize to the nice men in suits who had to come all the way out to my house to, uh, interview me.

#3 – I won’t wait until October to kick it into gear this year. Books can be written in quarters one, two and three, not just Q4 in a ridiculous marathon sprint.

If you would like to read the rest of this article, please click here: http://www.indiesunlimited.com/2013/01/30/a-bit-late/

No comments:

Post a Comment